Figuring it out on your own can be hard
- You enter the gym wanting to get the most out of your workout. But your not sure of the best way to get there.
- You've put in effort at the gym before. But have not seen the results you deserve.
- You might not be fully satisfied with your current health, and are willing to put in the work to become the strongest version of yourself.
Having an expert to guide you is a relief and beneficial
- Thankfully, you don't need to hire a live personal trainer to reach your goals. With the right knowledge, you can reach your goals just as fast.
- Too often are exercise plans outdated, complicated, and unscientific. We simplify fitness, giving clear guidelines on exactly what to do and why.
- A one-size-fits-all approach to fitness is ineffective. A certified trainer will create a customized plan to get you to your goal at the pace you desire.
3 steps to getting your customized plan
1. Fill out assessment
Fill out your pre-assessment considering age, fitness level, favorite activities, schedule, and more.
2. Prepare your gameplan
Immediately after you will receive a confirmation email, including access to Strong Mental, your assignment to complete until your receive your plan.
3. Get your plan and take action
Within 1 week you will receive a customized fitness plan, giving you clear guidelines on what to do in order to reach your goal; All you have to do is put in the work!
4. Track and Tweak
You may want to make modifications after implementing your plan. Work with your trainer to refine your fitness plan and watch your progress being made while you track your progress!
The best part: Hit your goal or it's free!
We take your fitness goals very seriously. We will do everything we can to get you there. However, if you are unsatisfied for any reason, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund. You get to keep your customized plan, too.
Live 1-on-1 Training (Illinois Only)
For those in the Illinois area, we are currently offering live training for those who would like to improve their physical performance. In training sessions are very beneficial for those new to exercise, or those who are familiar but would like to increase efficiency and assure they are getting the most out of every workout.